Before working at the ReStore, you must go through orientation. We have orientation for new volunteers every Wednesday and Friday at 9am at the Habitat Office. Following orientation, which takes about 45 minutes, you can start volunteering immediately or you could start on another day. The Habitat Office is connected to the ReStore building, on the Elm Street side.
- Signing a liability waiver*
- Reading the ReStore Volunteer Handbook*
- Watching the Pre-Orientation PowerPoint*
- Watching the Emergency Action Plan video*
- Watching the Safety video (see below)*
- A tour of the ReStore
*These items can be completed on-line before coming to orientation and will help expedite the process.